A list of various products I have developed over the past several years.
Cambridge University Press
Digital and print educational product developed for schools:
- A series of digital worksheets on Covid-19 developed for learners at South African schools
- For the past several years I have been publishing a series of textbooks for Francophone schools in Cameroon, called Interactions in English
- We put together an offline, digital-learning tool for isiXhosa language teaching. It includes video, audio and interactive games. It was a fun project! Check out Yizani!
- I write about some Computational Thinking resources we’ve developed
- 10 digital trends as published in the Digital Classroom Resource
- Print + digital = Maths Online, a cool new maths teaching and learning product
- a, e, i , o, u know, Phonics in Nigeria
- A great book we published with Matt Hains, the Digital Classroom Resource
- More on interacting in English in the Cameroon
- This was a great project for learning more about apps but no-one really wanted it – a bilingual maths dictionary app in English and isiZulu
- Cool project we did with Worldreader